San Francisco Limousine Rentals
Are you looking to Lindy Hop in the Bay Area? Whether you are a visiting dancer or a San Francisco resident wanting to learn how to Charleston, boogie back, or shorty George, join the action – there’s free swing dancing at Golden Gate Park every Sunday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
When we first heard about the Silicon Valley S.T.E.A.M. Festival, we couldn’t help but be excited. S.T.E.A.M. stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Aviation, & Math. What catches our attention, however, is this: there will be hundreds of unique cars on display! Here at NLS Limo, transportation is our passion, so the opportunity to see one-of-a-kind vehicles, mint-condition hotrods, and a variety of other special automobiles is right up our alley. Hot San Jose Nights and The Car Guy Channel will sponsor this portion of the event.
Spring is finally here, so we’ve compiled a list of Springtime festivals and events to enjoy in San Francisco, and the surrounding Bay Area.
Bentley’s flagship Mulsanne models will begin featuring some remarkable amenities in the very near future. The luxury automaker already sets the standard for handcrafted luxury cabins in all its models, but Mulsanne buyers have some very high-tech appointments to look forward to in the coming model years.
Alasdair Stewart from Bentley Motors said that the next generation of Bentley buyers is made up of multitaskers who need to be able to work while on the go. Stewart said, “Many customers use their time in the Mulsanne to keep on top of their business commitments or simply take a few moments to relax. This fully functioning concept highlights the Mulsanne’s potential to help busy executives to communicate effectively and quickly whilst traveling. As you would expect from Bentley, all these features work in harmony with the handcrafted cabin and can be displayed or hidden at the user’s discretion.”
Some of these comforts and productivity appointments include the following:
- Two electric-powered, foldable wood veneer tables, each sporting an Apple iPad and Apple Bluetooth keyboard
- Internet connectivity for the iPads and other devices via a W-LAN
- Apple Mini Mac stored in the trunk for LAN integration and easy access to expanded data storage, Bluetooth-enabled, naturally
- 15.6-inch High Definition LED dropdown monitor in roof console with DVD changer
- Lighted center console with individual armrests for spacious four-seat configuration
- Rear console equipped with iPod and iPod control panel
- Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) and audio system for integrated entertainment options
- Two USB connectors provided for the Apple system and one Apple interface connector for the iPod
- Control panel on rear console to operate picnic tables, reading lights, control HD LED screen and select video and audio options
- Armrest containing Tibaldi fountain pen and privacy telephone handset
- Bottle cooler in center console, complete with illuminated, double-glazed frosted glass door
- Apple device-controlled, multi-directional reading lights for each rear passenger
- Many other luxury appointments
That impressive list is a glimpse into the future of luxury limousine amenities, and all we can say is, “Wow!” With list prices beginning at around $300,000, it could be a while before we add a Bentley Mulsanne to our fleet of San Francisco limousines, but it won’t be long before some of these entertainment/productivity amenities are standard features in the “regular” limousine world. Indeed, many are already available in the newer Bay Area limos in our fleet. For more information on these models and their amenities, please explore the pages of our site and/or call us today at NLS Limo at 1-800-339-8936 for more information.
A Detroit, Michigan man facing arson charges in connection with a fire that injured seven Detroit firefighters has demanded that the government pay for a limousine service to transport ten witnesses to his trail in Ann Arbor. Calvin Jones, a self-employed auto mechanic, is scheduled to stand trial on June 28 for his alleged role in helping to set a fire that gutted a department store and led to injuries that paralyzed one firefighter and seriously injured six more. Jones claims that the witnesses are poor and don’t own their own transportation, making it very difficult for them to attend the trial. He claims that the witnesses are crucially important for his defense and that renting a limo for them is the most cost-effective way to transport them to his trial.
A group of fans from a rival team attacked a party bus transporting a group of English soccer fans recently after an important tournament. The party bus was carrying a group of fans of the Manchester City soccer club after their FA Cup semifinal match with archrival Manchester United when it needed to stop for gas. While the driver was filling up the tank, a rowdy group of United fans surrounded the vehicle and began throwing bottles of antifreeze from an outside display nearby. They then began kicking the party bus, smashing the windshield and kicking in the side panels where luggage is often stored.
Golfers have been watching their calendars recently, itching to get out on the links and enjoy their favorite pastime. The weather’s slowly getting warmer, and Bay Area golf courses will be opening soon. Why not start the golfing season off in style by renting one of our San Francisco limousines, party buses, VIP vans or other luxury transportation for your next golf outing?