Huge Classic Car Auction Scheduled for November
Classic car enthusiasts from California and across the country have bought their tickets and booked hotel reservations for one of the biggest events of the year. From Nov. 15 through Nov. 17, the eyes (and checkbooks) of the automotive cognoscenti will turn to the Anaheim Convention Center, where more than 800 classic cars, hot rods, muscle cars and other automotive wonders will go on the auction block. The auction is being held by Mecum Auction Inc., which expects to sell many millions of dollars worth of steel, chrome and rubber before the gavel falls for the last time on this year’s auction.
Admission is $15, and the gates open at 8 a.m. each day, but prospective buyers will want to have plenty of cash reserves to bid on such beauties as these:
- Tom McMullen’s 1932 Ford Deuce roadster, which appeared on the covers of Hot Rod, Street Rodder and Popular Hot Rod magazines, complete with paint job designed by legendary hot rod designer “Big Daddy” Ed Roth
- A 1936 Ford Jack Calori Coupe, a best-in-class winner at the Concours d’Elegance in Pebble Beach
- A Le Mans blue 1969 Chevrolet Corvette L88 Convertible, powered by a 427-cubic-inch, 430-horsepower engine
Here at NLS Limo, we’re very proud of the San Francisco classic car rentals in our fleet, and we’re always on the lookout for new models to add to the collection. Each of our antique cars has been lovingly restored and includes as many of the original parts and features as possible to provide an authentic classic car experience. Some of the options available to our customers include the following:
- Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud limousines
- Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud convertible
- Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith
- 1937 Oldsmobile
- 1948 Plymouth
Our San Francisco classic car rentals are very popular for weddings, anniversaries, birthday and Christmas gifts, wine tours and many other special occasions. To learn more about each of these classics and to reserve one for your special event, give us a call at NLS Limo at 800-339-8936.