Lake Tahoe Rolls-Royce Rentals
Enjoy the panoramic & picturesque views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, walk along the sandy beaches, shores, and boardwalks, or channel your inner snow bunny on their world-renowned slopes...the options are truly endless when it comes to the amount of wonderful things to see and do in Lake Tahoe. Here at Nationwide Limousine Service, we are proud to present our latest & greatest Lake Tahoe Rolls-Royce rental package so you can trade-in the hustle and headaches of your everyday city life for some much-deserved rest and relaxation.
Our Rolls-Royce Fleet
At Nationwide Limousine Service, our exceptional selection of Rolls-Royce rentals is one of the largest collections available in the United States. Our dedicated staff of classic car specialists work diligently to ensure that these unique antiques are kept in pristine condition by maintaining that level of luxury that we’ve all come to know so well from the iconic Rolls-Royce brand.
- 1938 Rolls-Royce 25/30
- 1948 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith
- Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud Convertible
- Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud Sedan I & II
Additionally, our fantastic fleet of Rolls-Royce classic car rentals are perfect for any occasion, including:
- Anniversary & Birthday Surprises
- Christmas & New Year’s Eve Parties
- Homecoming, Prom, and Senior Photo Shoots
- Sporting Event Transportation
- Wedding Day Celebrations
- ...and so many more!
Lake Tahoe Featured Destinations & Day Trips
At NLS Limo, our sightseeing tours and day trips are completely customizable. Simply select one of our luxurious Rolls-Royce rentals and the type of trip you’d like to take, and leave the rest to us! We’ve taken the time to highlight some of the most popular Lake Tahoe trips and destinations to help you get your journey started.
- Lake Tahoe’s “Most Beautiful Drive in America” - This 72-mile scenic route around Lake Tahoe features multiple points-of-interest, including historical mansions and museums, local landmarks, mom-and-pop boutiques, fine dining establishments, and breathtaking views as far as the eye can see.
- Nature Excursions - Beautiful Lake Tahoe is surrounded by multiple state parks, complete with camping, kayaking, hiking, and miles upon miles of nature trails and pet-friendly picnic areas for hours of outdoor family fun.
- Reno - Play the penny slots or bet it all on black and experience the casinos & nightlife of "The Biggest Little City in the World" with a quick 20-mile trip from Lake Tahoe to Reno.
- Winter Retreats - Lake Tahoe is home to fifteen luxurious ski resorts and lodges, including Northstate California, Sugar Bowl & Royal Gorge, Diamond Peak, and the iconic Squaw Valley Resort - home to the 1960 Winter Olympic games.
Rolls-Royce Rentals from NLS Limo
For almost thirty-five years, family-owned and operated Nationwide Limousine Service has been providing luxury ground transportation services to residents of the Bay Area and beyond. For additional information about our Lake Tahoe Rolls-Royce rental rates and packages, please submit a quick contact form on our website, or call us today at (800) 339-8936 to schedule a reservation.
Rolls-Royce Photo Album Galleries
Click to view our full Antique/Classic Car Gallery