Movie & Film Transportation Services
Widely recognized as the cinema capital of the world, the state of California, or Hollywood more specifically, has been in the business of bringing joy, sorrow, and overall entertainment to the lives of millions of people across the globe for over a century.
Whether you’re a small-budget independent filmmaker or large-scale blockbuster film studio, the chances are good that at a few points during the production process of making of your movie, television show, or commercial, the script will call for a featured vehicle of some kind, so you’ll want to contact a professional, knowledgeable, and reputable rental company you can rely on like Nationwide Limousine Service.
Our Elite Fleet
From antique autos featured in mafia & mobster-style movies like the Godfather to sparkling stretch limousines in rom-com classics like Pretty Woman and everything in between, Nationwide Limousine Service has an entire lineup of beautiful ground transportation vehicles that are absolutely perfect for on-screen performances. Our exceptional selection includes, but is not limited to:
- Luxury sedans like the Bentley Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase, the BMW 740i, the Mercedes S500, and the 4-passenger Lincoln Town Car Executive L
- Eco-friendly hybrid vehicles including the 3-passenger Toyota Prius and the 4-passenger Toyota Camry
- Luxury SUVs including the 4-passenger Lincoln MKT, 6-passenger Cadillac Escalade ESV, the 6-passenger Ford Excursion, and the 6-passenger GMC Yukon Denali
- Iconic 6-12 passenger stretch limousines, plus our 14-passenger hot tub limo
- SUV limos including the 10-12 passenger Lincoln Navigator, the 16-20 passenger Hummer H2, the 12-16 passenger Cadillac Expedition, and the 18-22 passenger Ford Excursion tuxedo limousine
- Limo vans and buses including the 8-14 passenger Mercedes sprinter van and the 16-27 passenger executive limo bus
- Party & charter buses capable of seating up to 55-passengers
- Classic cars including the Rolls-Royce Silver-Cloud, Rolls-Royce Silver-Cloud convertible, 1938 Rolls-Royce 25/30, 1937 Oldsmobile Touring, 1941 Cadillac Fleetwood, 1948 Black Rolls-Royce Silver-Wraith, and the 1947 Plymouth “Special Deluxe”
- Motorized cable cars with a 34-passenger seating capacity
Contact Us Today
For over thirty-four years and counting, Nationwide Limousine Service has been the premier provider of luxury ground transportation for San Francisco, the greater Bay Area, and beyond. If you would like additional information about our incredible fleet of movie, commercial, and television transportation vehicles, please contact us today at (800) 339-8936 to schedule an appointment.