TV and Film Crew Transportation
From big-budget corporate blockbusters to individually-financed freelance films and everything in between, movie and television production teams are oftentimes tasked with figuring out the logistics of moving a large group of people from one location to another within a quick, efficient, and cost-effective timeline.
Frequently referred to in the film industry as transport captains, managers, and coordinators, these incredibly important individuals are employed to ensure that the transportation process including travel arrangements for the entire cast and crew is completely covered, runs smoothly, and is perfectly aligned with the production schedule. Try as they might, this is no simple feat. Sets are frequently staffed with hundreds, if not thousands of behind-the-scenes workers requiring a variety of transportation services to and from multiple destinations, such as:
- Airport shuttles to and from local hotels
- Car services to local restaurants and wrap parties
- Pickups and dropoffs to restricted-access filming locations
- Business meetings with financers and backers
- Press junkets and media tours
- ...and so much more.
After providing luxury livery options for San Francisco, the greater Bay Area, and the rest of California for over thirty-four years, our top-notch team of professionals are fully versed with the intricacies of the movie and television industry. Our exceptional selection of celebrity-caliber cars include:
- 6-14 passenger stretch limos, including our 14-passenger hot tub limousine
- SUV limousines including the 10-12 passenger Lincoln Navigator, the 12-16 passenger Cadillac Expedition, the 16-20 passenger Hummer H2, and the 18-22 passenger Ford Excursion tuxedo limousine
- Luxury sedans such as the BMW 740i, the Mercedes S500, the 4-passenger Lincoln Town Car Executive L, and the Bentley Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase
- Luxury SUVs including the 4-passenger Lincoln MKT, the 6-passenger GMC Yukon Denali, the 6-passenger Cadillac Escalade ESV, and the 6-passenger Ford Excursion
- Environmentally-friendly hybrids including the 3-passenger Toyota Prius and the 4-passenger Toyota Camry
- Limo buses and vans capable of seating up to 27 passengers
- Party & charter buses with a 55-passenger seating capacity
- Classic cars including the 1937 Oldsmobile Touring, 1941 Cadillac Fleetwood, 1928 Packard town car, 1948 Black Rolls-Royce Silver-Wraith, the 1947 Plymouth “Special Deluxe”, and our entire fleet of iconic Rolls-Royce rentals
- Motorized cable cars just like you would see on the streets of San Francisco
Contact Us Today
The stress and strain of making sure your A-list stars arrive in style can understandably add another level of pressure to the people in charge of transportation, but it doesn’t have to when you work with Nationwide Limousine Service. For additional information about our television, commercial, or movie transportation vehicles, please submit a contact form on our website, or call our office directly at (800) 339-8936 to schedule an appointment.