Northern California Pirate Festival
Finally, after a year of waiting, the Northern California Pirate Festival returns to Vallejo for its 10th year of swashbuckling, scurvy-doggery, and, of course, scallywagging. Held at the Vallejo Waterfront Park, the Pirate Festival is only a short ride away from San Francisco and promises to be some of the most fun you are going to have all summer.
More than just a time to celebrate pirate culture, the Northern California Pirate Festival is crammed full of activities, food drink, and entertainment for the whole family. Your $10 entrance ticket (unless you are 12 or under, in which case this is totally free) will give you admission to a wealth of actives that are guaranteed to enthrall both the seasoned pirate and the novice salty dog. Do you enjoy sea shanties? Hunting for treasure? Costumed performers who may actually be the ghosts of famous pirates come to walk amongst us? Or maybe you’d rather sit at the bar and sip on some grog while watching the mermaids (joining us via Sacramento’s famous The Dive Bar)? Regardless, this is the pirate festival for you.
As well a treasure trove of food and drink, the Northern California Pirate Festival will also feature:
- Sword Fighting Lessons: Those who are looking to hone their pillaging skills will find this seminar and hands-on training extremely helpful. (For both beginning and seasoned pirates.)
- Pirate Bounce House: The seas can be choppy, which is why we brought in our specially designed bounce houses for the proper simulation to prepare you for a live among the waves. (For beginning pirates.)
- Zipline: Everything you always wanted to know about boarding a boat during a violent pirate battle but were too afraid to ask. (Intermediate and seasoned pirates.)
- “Ship-to-shore Cannon Battle”: This event will occur twice throughout the day and is meant to give everyone a taste of what they may be in for during their new lives as pirates. Very realistic, very loud, very cool. (All pirate levels allowed.)
- The Buccaneers Bash: This after-hours event used to only be for those who worked the festival, but now it is open to all 18-and-over individuals who want to keep the pirate-love going well into the night. Featuring drinks from Blackbeard’s Beverages and plenty of dancing, the Buccaneers Bash brings the Pirate Festival to a raucous conclusion. (Seasoned pirates only.)
There’s going to be plenty more to offer as Vallejo Waterfront Park is transformed into the Barbary Coast during the Pirate Festival, so come one, come all, and prepare to walk the plank!
Nationwide Limousine Service is the leading provider of luxury Vallejo transportation options, including charter buses, party buses, black car services, motorized cable cars, and much more! To speak with a reservation specialist, contact us today at 800-339-8936 for additional information!
- Walk The Plank to This Pirate Festival
- Welcome to the Home Port of The Northern California Pirate Festival