49-Mile Scenic Tour
San Francisco is a city made for luxury transportation. How many other urban destinations have something like the 49-Mile Scenic Tour? A tradition since 1938, starting and ending at City Hall, this route showcases a plethora of Northern California gems including:
- AT&T Park: Home of the Giants
- Alcatraz: Former federal prison on Al Capone, Birdman, and others
- Cable Car Barn: Scale models, photographs, etc.
- Chinatown: China gate, museums, and more
- Ghirardelli Square: Former location of the chocolate factory, now housing boutiques and restaurants with waterside views
- Golden Gate Park: Which needs no introduction
- Japantown: Restaurants, shops, festivals, and more
- Marina Green: Breathtaking bayside recreational area
- Mission Dolores: Historic church
- Nob Hill: Gothic cathedral, high-end hotels, and more
- Pier 39: Home to the San Francisco Aquarium, a colony of sea lions, and some of the area’s best festivals
- San Francisco Zoo: From Penguin Island to the Gorilla Preserve, there’s something for everyone at this internationally renowned attraction
- Union Square: The venue for many vibrant civic events
Whether you’re a California resident or a visitor from abroad, there isn’t a more fabulous route to see our historic city than the 49-Mile Scenic Tour.
This being said, there is one downside. Driving in the Bay Area can be a nightmare. Visitors and locals alike choose the 49-mile scenic tour so that they can experience the sights and sounds of the city and the bay, but this can be nearly impossible amongst the fast-paced traffic and crowded streets. Certainly, your passengers will enjoy themselves, but driving the route can be fatiguing at best.
NLS Limo: San Francisco’s Preferred Luxury Transportation Provider
Riding with Nationwide Limousine Service is the ideal way to experience the 49-Mile Scenic Tour. We’ll drive so that you can sit back and enjoy the view. Moreover, our chauffeurs are seasoned professionals: our drivers are the safest in the industry, and they are experts in local traffic routes.
Of course, we offer sophisticated tuxedo limousine services, but in addition to our timeless stretch limos, you may choose from:
At your convenience, we hope you’ll contact our guest services specialists at 800-339-8936. We’re the area’s locally owned and operated luxury transportation provider. We’d be honored to show you around this city, our city, day or night. We look forward to driving our favorite scenic route with you and yours.