Not All San Francisco Party Bus Rentals Are Created Equal
There have been a lot of negative reports in the media recently regarding San Francisco party buses. Sadly, much of the negative reports are well deserved. The recent accidental death of a Santa Cruz woman who fell out of a Bay Area party bus last summer is the most high-profile of the reports, but there have been others, including these:
- Recent legislation passed into law by California lawmakers that holds chauffeurs and party bus companies accountable for underage drinking
- Complaints from San Francisco club owners regarding party bus “booze cruises” that drop off drunken guests that cause problems in their businesses and neighborhoods, causing some club owners to ban party buses at their businesses
- Some San Francisco party bus companies that allow underage drinking on board, which has led to accidents after guests have been dropped off for the night
- Other incidents that cast San Francisco party bus services in an unfavorable light
We would like to remind our readers that we are working hard to change the public’s perceptions about Bay Area party buses and that the vast majority of problems are being caused by a small minority of party bus providers. How are we working to accomplish this? Here are a few examples:
- We do not allow underage drinking on our party buses and never have. Our mission has always been to ensure that our guests have a fun and safe party bus experience. We like to be flexible, but that flexibility does not include unlawful behavior.
- Our chauffeurs do not allow rowdy behavior that endangers anyone’s safety. If a guest engages in anything that puts anyone at risk, they receive a polite warning. If the behavior continues, the rental is over, and the guests are returned to their original locations.
- We work hard to provide the best San Francisco party bus experience for our guests for the most affordable rates in the area. Rather than nickel-and-dime our guests with incidental charges that greatly increase the rental charge, we include as many complimentary amenities as possible into our rates.
These are just a few of the many steps we are taking to make our Bay Area party bus rentals safer, more enjoyable and more affordable for our guests. Other San Francisco party bus providers are taking many of the same steps, but in our opinion, we do it better because it has been our business model from the very beginning. If you’re shopping around for San Francisco party bus companies that offer the best experience for the best rate, give us a call at NLS Limo at 800-339-8936 to find out for yourself why we have become the premier San Francisco party bus service!