Big Anniversary Coming Up? Surprise Your Sweetheart by Renting a San Francisco Limousine for Your Anniversary!
If your sixth wedding anniversary is looming, flowers and a nice dinner at an agreeable restaurant will probably cover it as long as you’re willing to put in the time looking for a decent card. However, if your tenth, fifteenth, twentieth or twenty-fifth anniversary is coming up, flowers, dinner and a card aren’t going to cut it. Failing to grasp the momentous nature of these milestones is almost certain to trigger some unwelcome ripples in your domestic water. These ripples can manifest themselves in all sorts of unpleasant ways, such as friendly reminders that the gutters need cleaning while you’re watching golf on a Sunday afternoon or spirited insistence that you paint the extra bedroom now.
For those of you shuddering to think about the fallout from an insufficient display of anniversary affection, we humbly offer the ultimate Get Out of Jail Free card: renting a San Francisco limousine for your anniversary. Renting a limo for your anniversary is more than just a good idea; it’s a lot of fun and a really good way to mark this milestone in your lives together. It doesn’t cost a great deal, and it allows you both to forget about traffic, parking and all the other inconveniences and fees of a night on the town. We receive lots of special requests from couples celebrating an anniversary, and we seldom refuse an accommodation.
For ideas on how to customize your San Francisco limousine experience for your anniversary, here are some popular requests. Remember, the more surprises, the better:
• Rent a portable dance floor and have a friend help you set it up in a local park or another place of significance to you both for after-dinner dancing under the stars.
• Have champagne on ice and ready to go in the back of your Bay Area limousine. Before dinner, after dinner or both, this is one of our most popular requests.
• Take a tour of the city at night. There are several great vantage points around San Francisco for viewing the city at night. Plan your own itinerary or ask for ideas from our reservation specialists.
• Burn a CD of “your songs” and pop it in your limo’s CD player.
• Put fresh flowers in the back of the limo and on the table for dinner at your spouse’s favorite upscale restaurant.
• Presents. Start with smaller things that your spouse will like and gradually work toward the big finale. And since this is a major anniversary, there had better be a big finale or you’re looking at the ripples in the water thing.
• Book a nice hotel. Instead of having your chauffeur drop you off at home, surprise your spouse by having your limo drop you off at a nice hotel at the end of the evening and pick you up in the morning. Lingerie in your hotel suite is optional, but recommended.
These are only a few ideas on how to customize your San Francisco anniversary limo experience, but they are all time-tested and recommended. Choose those that interest you and make sure to add some of your own. Celebrate your love and life together and rent a San Francisco limousine for your next anniversary. Call us today at 1-800-339-8936 to reserve yours.