Weekend Events at San Francisco’s Union Square
Union Square is one of the most celebrated and happening spaces in San Francisco. Surrounded by fabulous restaurants, swanky hotels, and one-of-a-kind boutiques, it is an inseparable piece of the new San Francisco. Every week, many of the various locations in and around Union Square hold special events for those who manage to find their way there. This week, we are highlighting three fantastic activities occurring at several locations near Union Square, all of which are sure to entertain, delight, and enrich you.
- Swarovski’s Wedding Stylist Event: One of the hottest wedding and bridal stores in the county, Swarovski’s, located at 295 Geary St., is holding a special Wedding Stylist Event for those who are thinking of getting married or in the process of planning a wedding. From 3 until 5pm on May 28th, Swarovski’s will be dedicated to displaying and discussing the luxurious line of bridal gowns, jewelry, and various matrimonial accessories that will enhance your bridal ensemble beyond your wildest dreams. Come down to enjoy the free champagne, the delicious sweets on offer, and the expertise of Swarovski’s wedding stylist professionals. As an added bonus, Swarovski’s is offering a complimentary pair of designer earrings with a purchase that exceeds $250.
- Earl Thomas Performs at Biscuits and Blues: After Swarovski’s (or maybe just instead), you can head over to Biscuits and Blues, located at 401 Mason St., which is one of the most legendary blues landmarks in the country, for the soul-searing blues songs of Earl Thomas. A legend in his own right, Earl Thomas has been enjoying a month-long residency at Biscuits and Blues, which is a dark and cozy venue that serves classic southern comfort food along with its expert blues performances. Tickets start at just $30, which is an unbeatable price for the chance to listen to someone as influential and trend-setting as Thomas. The show begins at 7:30 and goes until 10pm, so you will have an extraordinary evening laid out before you.
- Burritt Room + Tavern Features the Sunday Supper Pop-Ups: Foodies, who already flock to San Francisco in unprecedented numbers, will have their eyes popping from their heads at the decadent and delightful Sunday Supper Chef Pop-Ups. This is a weekly event that features a continually changing cast of San Francisco’s top cooks and sous chefs as they work to craft specialty dishes that you, the lucky diner, can purchase alongside of a specially paired beverage from various craft drink creators. This week’s event is being held at the Burritt Room + Tavern, located at 417 Stockton St., from 5:30 until 10:00pm.
Here at Nationwide Limousine Service, we are proud to serve San Francisco and the greater Bay Area with luxury event transportation, which includes our incredible fleet of SUV’s, charter buses, classic cars, party buses, and so much more! For additional information, contact us today at 800-339-8936!
- Earl Thomas at Biscuits and Blues
- Swarovski’s Wedding Stylist Event
- Sunday Supper Pop-Ups at Burritt Room + Tavern