Taste of Mendocino at the Fort Mason Center
From the magnificent Mendocino region, which is known around the world for its beauty and artisanal food and drink production, comes an event that will have wine and food lovers gathering together in the historic Fort Mason Center with their pallets primed and their taste buds tingling.
Taste of Mendocino will feature dozens of Mendocino County wineries and small-scale food growers under one roof, which means that you have the opportunity to walk from booth to booth, sampling smoky cabernets and crisp, citrusy Sauvignon Blancs without having to make the drive from San Francisco into the country. The country, for one day, is coming to you.
Occurring from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Saturday, June 25th, Taste of Mendocino has a $60 entrance fee, and once you enter the building you are encouraged to explore all that the over 30 vendors have on offer. The gourmet food marketplace will give all guests ample time to discover something which appeals to them, and the food and wine available for purchase are some of the best on the face of the planet.
Among the numerous wineries, food producers, and booths that defy classification scheduled to appear at Taste of Mendocino are:
- Bonterra: Coming from the McNab Ranch, Bonterra is an organic vineyard that lays claim to being the #1 wine brand for organic products.
- Navarro Vineyards: A family operation that stretches back to 1974, Navarro’s focus is on Pinot Noirs and dry Alsatians.
- Olive Oils of Mendocino County: Featuring various olive oils from Old Chatham Ranch and Stella Cadente, this booth promises guided tastings and in-depth looks into the ways terroir, climate, and other factors affect the taste of the oils.
- Groundswell Institute: A retreat center for the LGBTQ community that is also an ecovillage, Groundswell will be on hand to discuss the various elements that make up their beautiful organization.
- Mariah Vineyards: Growing on dry farmed vines that are cultivated using sustainable practices, the grapes from Mariah Vineyards form an exclusive estate of handcrafted wines.
- Tahto: Wayne Bauer hand makes these wines in small batches and prides himself on the intense flavors found in his work.
As an added bonus, everyone who buys a ticket is automatically added to a lottery where the prize is two round-trip tickets, curtesy of the luxury airlines, Surf Air.
Let NLS Limo get you to the Taste of Mendocino in style with a luxury Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud convertible, 2016 Cadillac Escalade SUV, or 14-Passenger Mercedes Benz Sprinter Limo Bus rental! For additional information, contact us today at 800-339-8936!