Set Your Sights On San Francisco This 4th of July Weekend
The 4th of July holiday is a little over a week away, so now is the perfect time to call Nationwide Limousine Service and start planning some fun-filled family-friendly events that are sure to make the kiddos smile just as much as the fireworks will.
As the vendors, restaurants, and outdoor venues put their finishing touches on their 4th of July festivities, Nationwide Limousine Service has also completed a short list of exciting July 4th activities around San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area, so enjoy some fun in the sun and give us a call today! Our top choices for local celebrations include:
- What: San Francisco Fourth Of July Pub Crawl & Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Where: Mayes Oyster House, 1233 Polk St., San Francisco, CA
- When: Monday, July 4, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- What: San Francisco & Napa Valley Wine Festival & Train Tour
- Where: Napa Valley Wine Country Tours, 10 Case Ct., American Canyon, CA
- When: Friday, July 1, 9 a.m. – Tuesday, July 5, 4 p.m.
- What: Afternoon Sail on San Francisco Bay
- Where: Schooner Freda B, Yacht Harbor, Slip 465, Sausalito, CA
- When: Monday, July 4, 3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- What: S. F. Comedy Showcase
- Where: The Punch Line Comedy Club, 444 Battery St., San Francisco, CA
- When: Sunday, July 3, at 8 p.m.
- What: Redwood City July Fourth Celebration
- Where: Courthouse Square, 2200 Broadway, Redwood City, CA
- When: Monday, July 4, 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- What: San Francisco Symphony
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre, One Amphitheatre Pkwy., Mountain View, CA
- When: Monday, July 4, at 8 p.m.
- What: 4th of July at Berkeley Marina
- Where: Berkeley Marina, 201 University Ave., Berkeley, CA
- When: Monday, July 4, 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- What: Sausalito’s 4th of July Parade & Fireworks Celebration
- Where: Dunphy Park, Napa St., Sausalito, CA
- When: Monday, July 4, 10:00 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.