Pop-up Beer Garden in Ghirardelli Square
Recently, our big and weird country has experienced a renaissance in craft brewing. From Delaware to Oregon, from tap-rooms the size of elevators to warehouses, beer is being created, experimented with, and perfected. Currently, and this will come as no surprise to anyone keeping tabs on what’s good to drink, one of the hottest brewing companies in America comes straight from the Bay Area: Lagunitas.
This summer, the classy, sophisticated, and chic Ghirardelli Square has decided to open up a 13 week-long community beer garden, and it comes as a great delight to anyone traveling through San Francisco that this beer garden is sponsored by Lagunitas.
So, what is a “community beer garden?” Basically, it is a public space where you can come and, duh, drink beer. But just because there’s beer doesn’t mean that this isn’t a place to bring the kids. In fact, the Ghirardelli Square beer garden is the perfect location to come with the entire family, pack a picnic lunch, and hang out for the evening.
Also, surrounding the Ghirardelli Square are plenty of wonderful shops and boutiques such as:
- Helpers Bazar: A boutique founded by the renowned Joy Bianchi that is quirky, unexpected, and devotes all of its profits to charity.
- Yap: A pet store for those of us who want our furry companions to look stylish and cozy.
- elizabethW: One of the stores for this San Francisco icon which sells most everything a classy Bay Area boutique should.
- Mashka Jewelry: Beautiful, handmade, and elegant jewelry for anyone who wants to look striking.
Basically, the minds in charge of Ghirardelli Square have been working hard to ensure that you can send a nice, long day at their location, shopping in their beautiful shops, and then unwinding in their Lagunitas-sponsored beer garden. Order from a wide and continually-rotating list which includes the favorites “A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’,” “Lucky 13,” “Maximus,” and, of course, “Lagunitas Sucks.”
To top it all off, the beer garden will include plenty of live music and free peanuts, pretzels, and live music.
The Ghirardelli Square beer garden will be open every Thursday through Sunday, Noon to 7pm, from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Avoid the hassle of dragging along a designated driver and hire NLS Limo to get you to the Ghirardelli Square beer garden in style! We have a great selection of event transportation options, including charter buses, party buses, SUV limos, and so much more! To speak with a reservation specialist, contact us today at 800-339-8936!
- Ghirardelli Square’s Pop-up Summer Beer Garden
- Community Beer Garden Fueled By Lagunitas / Thursday-Sunday | 12-7pm