Union Street Festival in San Francisco
Brace yourself for one of the most exciting festivals/street fairs/events that summer in San Francisco has to offer: the Union Street Festival. Celebrating its 40th year, this event is ramping up into full swing, getting as prepared as will ever be to blow the socks off of anyone fortunate enough to join in the party.
This year, as always, the festival promises plenty of fashion, crafts, health & wellness related events and booths, technologically-minded programming, and more local creativity than you have likely ever seen in one place at the same time. Some additional and exciting other events that you will find at the 40h Annual Union Street Festival include:
- Craft Beer Tasting: tickets ($20 day of/$15 in advance) give ticket holders the chance to sample ten different beers prepared by local brewers, who are some of the best in the world.
- Wine Tasting
- Dozens of arts and crafts exhibitions and purveyors.
- Numerous juried art prizes
Every year, the Union Street Festival is held on, of course, Union Street, one of San Francisco’s oldest and most notable locations. During the festival itself, the stately Victorian homes are magically changed into art galleries, restaurants, and boutique shops where visitors can wander, mingle, and revel in the complex and wonderful flavor of this marvelous city.
Among the many, many vendors you can expect to see at the festival are:
- Goorin Bros (local artists)
- Amos Goldbaum (local artist)
- Rosenblum Cellars (winery)
- Samba Brazilian BBQ (food)
- Kathy Kamei Designs (art importer)
- Turn Key Wine Brands (winery)
- PlanetXone (children’s events)
- Living and Dyeing (local artist)
- Aroma Concessions (food)
- Smith Story Wine Cellars (winery)
- Fun & Game Rentals (children’s events)
Additionally, throughout the festival’s two days, there will be music and comedy by acts such as:
- Jinx Jones and the King Tones
- Jay Bonet Band
- Ern K
- Don Alberts Trio
The festival runs from 10 in the morning until 6 at night, June 4th and 5th, and it stretches all down Union Street, from Gough to Fillmore, making it easy to find and hard to leave. One final note: this party is happening whether the sun is out or not, so don’t let a little rain keep you from having a fantastic time.
At NLS Limo, we have an incredible selection of San Francisco festival transportation options, including party buses, classic cars, limos, and so much more! For additional information, call us today at 800-339-8936 and leave the driving to us!