Spending the Easter Holiday in San Francisco
Planning on spending your Easter holiday in the City by the Bay? If so, in addition to the hundreds of other events, sites and things to do – there’s a whole menu of special Easter-themed activities happening. One event you definitely don’t want to miss is the annual Union Street Spring Celebration and Easter Parade.
The family-friendly event offers an array of food and activities, including enormous inflatable bounce houses, a climbing wall, hands-on craft activities, a petting zoo, pony rides and an assortment of famous costumed characters. Neighborhood restaurants will be on hand serving up some of their best hits – all in an outdoor alfresco setting. The Easter Parade kicks off at 2:00 pm. The festival is located in the city’s Marina District on Union Street between, between Gough and Fillmore Streets.
Other popular Easter weekend events that you should consider adding to your itinerary include:
- A show at the SF Theater – including the popular Broadway musical Hamilton.
- A two hour sunset cruise along the Bay, enjoying a glass of wine and taking in such sites as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the downtown skyline.
- Catch a showing of the long-running and always hysterical Beach Blanket Babylon musical comedy, with Sunday shows at 2:00 and 5:00 pm.
For more Easter-specific events, why not try:
- The Spring Eggstravaganza, the city’s annual Easter egg hunt in Golden State Park.
- Easter in Golden State Park, an annual festival that includes a range of fun activities, including the famous ‘Hunky Jesus’ contest.
- Ghirardelli Chocolates is once again hosting its family-friendly Easter Festival, which features a visit from the Easter Bunny and such activities as face painting and arts and crafts.
- The 95th Annual Easter Sunrise Service at Mt. Davidson Cross, a non-denominational service that brings thousands to San Francisco’s highest point.
To make sure you can get to each of these exciting San Francisco Easter events, let Nationwide Limousine Service be your wheels. Enjoy your Easter weekend in style with by leaving the driving up to Nationwide Limousine Service, San Francisco’s premier limo service. Book your ride today!