Rent a San Francisco Charter Bus for the Best in Affordable Group Transportation
If you’re planning a trip this summer with a larger group of people and want to minimize the expense and maximize the fun, reserve our Bay Area bus charter service for your trip and enjoy the best in comfortable and affordable group transportation!
Our charter bus rentals come in many different sizes and configurations to accommodate groups from 8 to 58 or more. They are the ideal transportation solution for many different types of groups, including these:
- Wedding parties
- Church groups
- Sports teams
- School groups
- Tourists wanting to experience the best of the Bay Area
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties
- Sports fans heading to Bay Area games or road games in other cities
- Business groups
- Your group!
Our bus charters are equipped with great amenities to make your journey fun and very comfortable, such as state-of-the-art audio and video systems with multiple TV monitors, public address systems, roomy seating with lots of legroom, lavatories, plenty of storage and much more!
You and your group could pile into different cars and caravan to your destination and back, but renting a San Francisco charter bus is much more practical than the following:
- Dealing with the logistics of separate cars and drivers
- Paying high fuel prices
- All those bridge and tollway fees
- Dealing with traffic
- Paying parking fees for each vehicle
- Parking out in the boondocks instead of being dropped off at the entrance
- Relying on GPS devices and lead drivers who don’t always know where they’re going
- All the other variables of road-tripping in separate cars
If your group is planning a road trip, give us at NLS Limo a call today at 1-800-339-8936 for more information about each of the Bay Area charter buses in our fleet. Your reservation specialist will be able to answer all your questions, help you choose the perfect luxury coach for your group and make your reservation. So, if you’d rather relax than drive for an upcoming road trip, call us today to leave the driving to the pros!