Luxury Ground Transportation to the 2022 CES Convention in Las Vegas
Frequently referred to as one of the most anticipated technology events in the United States, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) will finally retake the stage in Las Vegas this January after it was temporarily put into “sleep mode” earlier this year due to the spread of the coronavirus outbreak.
Starting on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, and running until Sunday, January 8, 2022, the CES trade show will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center and is expected to bring in a few thousand visitors from the biggest tech brands and companies located across the globe. From small entrepreneurial start-ups to innovative industry leaders and everyone in between, if you’re even remotely associated with anything tech-related, this is definitely the place to be.
CES Convention Services
Here at Nationwide Limousine Service, we understand the potential transportation challenges that the CES convention will present to anyone who plans on attending, which is exactly why it’s important to hire an affordable and reliable ground transportation service to take you everywhere you need to be while visiting Las Vegas. We proudly provide:
- Airport pick-ups and terminal drop-offs
- Car services to/from the CES convention
- Hotel & lodging pick-ups/drop-offs
- Restaurant reservation transportation
- Corporate meetings with business associates
- …and so much more.
Our Elite Fleet
As always, our entire fleet of luxury ground transportation vehicles is available for the 2022 CES trade show and convention in Las Vegas, including:
- Luxury sedans including the Mercedes-Benz S500, the Bentley Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase, the BMW 740i, and the Lincoln Town Car Executive L
- Executive sprinter vans with a 15-passenger seating capacity
- Party & limo buses capable of seating up to 32 passengers
- Charter & VIP coach buses that can comfortably seat up to 55 people
- Luxury SUVs such as the 4-passenger Lincoln MKT, the 6-passenger GMC Yukon Denali, the 6-passenger Cadillac Escalade ESV, and the 6-passenger Ford Excursion
- Sleek stretch limousines available in black or white with a 14-passenger seating capacity
- Multi-passenger Lincoln Navigator, Hummer H2, Ford Expedition, and Ford Expedition SUV limos
- Eco-friendly hybrid cars like the 4-passenger Toyota Camry and the 4-passenger Toyota Prius
Contact Us Today!
For additional information about our incredible selection of luxury ground transportation vehicles for the 2022 CES convention and trade show in Las Vegas, please submit your request on our website or feel free to contact Nationwide Limousine Service today at (800) 339-8936 to speak with a reservation specialist.