Montara, CA is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway in Northern California, just a few miles north of the famous Half Moon Bay. San Francisco is just a short jaunt north and perfect to take a Montara limousine on the drive to appreciate the coastal, mountainous beauty. Hot weather is very rare here as there are mild temperatures year-round. A remarkable area where you can see cattle farms, groves, and surfing all in the same community! This quaint area is surrounded by some of the most breathtaking ocean views in the entire world. There is no better place to explore with a Montara classic car, Montara tour bus, or Montara party bus!
Points of Interest
- Point Montara Light Station has turn-of-the-century buildings that have been meticulously preserved and restored. There are great beaches for swimming, horseback riding, and surfing as well.
- Maverick’s is the best place in the area to hop in to a Montara limousine to see. The drive to get there is full of rolling hills and spectacular ocean views. Don’t forget your camera!
- James Fitzgerald Marine Reserve in neighboring Moss Beach has diverse intertidal marine life to explore and appreciate.
- Maverick’s Surf Contest in January is no place for amateurs. This big wave surf contest must be experienced to see just how massive these swells are!
- Gray Whale, Humpback Whale, and Blue Whale watching
What are you waiting for? The gorgeous coastline is waiting for you in a Montara limousine!