Mill Valley Limousines
Just north of the scenic Golden Gate Recreation Area, Mill Valley, CA enjoys a comfortable, Mediterranean climate and covers about five square miles. On the main street of Corte Madera Avenue is a perfect start a leisurely drive in a Mill Valley classic car. Rich in history, this area was once a stopping place for Sir Francis Drake and experienced exponential growth during California's Gold Rush. With so much history, scenic mountains, and beautiful landscape to admire – why not take a Mill Valley limousine, classic car, tour bus, or party bus to enjoy them!
Points of Interest
- Close to Mt. Tamalpais State Park, a Mill Valley classic car is the perfect way to travel in this city.
- Bayfront Park is an excellent location to take a Mill Valley tour bus with a group to see the shore and take in a picnic!
- Hop on a Mill Valley party bus and drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco, only four miles away!
- Mill Valley Fall Art Show in September
- Dipsea Foot Race in June – the oldest cross-country trail running event in the United States!
- Mountain Play at Mt. Tamalpais State Park in May/June
- The Mill Valley Film Festival in October
With scenery like this, take a Mill Valley limousine today to enjoy the sights!