Just north of San Francisco is the beautiful community of Larkspur, CA. “Meet me in Larkspur” is the slogan for the city's centennial year in 2008, and there are plenty of events to take in. Get in a Larkspur limousine and tour the exciting festivities! Speaking of exciting, this Marin County city was once home to Janis Joplin and the county has had other notable musicians call it home such as Sammy Hagar and most members of the Grateful Dead. Surrounded by Corte Madera, Greenbrae, and Mt. Tamalpais, this North Bay gem has plenty of local flavor. Take a Larkspur limo, classic car, tour bus, or party bus and check out the natural beauty, many golf courses, and Mt. Tamalpais.
Points of Interest
- Take a Larkspur tour bus south to AT&T Park with your friends to catch a San Francisco Giants game.
- The Lark Theatre is home to exciting cultural events year-round!
- Hop on a Larkspur party bus the funky Silver Peso bar!
- Nearby Marin County Civic Center in San Rafael was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and has been seen in sci-fi films such as Gattaca and was reportedly the inspiration for the buildings on the planet Naboo in the Star Wars Films.
- Mt. Tamalpais Wildflower Garden Festival in May
- Marin County Fair in San Rafael in July
- 4th of July Parade and Festival
Relax and savor this exceptional city in a Larkspur limousine!